This week millions of Americans will travel to family and friends homes to feast in honor of Thanksgiving. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie will fill tables from New York to California and everywhere in between.
But for a variety of reasons many find themselves with no plans, and no desire to cook. Bottom line, many people are starting their search for restaurants that are open this Thanksgiving Day. Here are our top picks (in no particular order)!
- Ted’s Montana Grill - Select locations will be serving up a full Thanksgiving Feast with menu items such as turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, squash casserole, and apple crisp for dessert. Hours are limited and reservations are needed so call today! Prices start at $25/person.
- Cracker Barrel - This option is great for those who don’t want to cook, but still want to eat around their family table or join a Friends-giving. Cracker Barrel will be serving up family meals for dine in, take away, or heat n’ serve. Orders need to be placed in advance so call ahead! Prices for dine in guests are $12.99 for adults and $7.99 for children.
- Denny’s - With no exceptions, Denny’s is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Thanksgiving is no different, and they even offer a Turkey and Dressing plate.
- Marie Callender’s Restaurant and Bakery - Whether you are looking to dine in, or take a complete meal home to serve the family, check out the Thanksgiving Menu at Marie Callender’s. Dine in pricing is $21.99 for adults and $8.99 for children.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House - Want to have an amazing three course meal and not have to clean a single dish this Thanksgiving? Reserve your spot today, spots are limited.
- Waffle House - A classic American diner, and open 24/7/365, makes this a great place to go for breakfast, lunch or dinner on Thanksgiving day.
- Ryan’s - Have a picky group? Take them to Ryan’s and let them all choose what they want to eat with the added bonus of getting all you can eat!
- Maggiano’s - For anyone who isn’t a huge fan of turkey you will be glad to have this option open for you. Their four course menu has many non-turkey options as well as bruschetta and pasta choices. Don’t worry, they still have the traditional options as well. Reservations required!
- Buca Di Beppo - Looking for a fully catered solution for your Thanksgiving get together? Buca Di Beppo is offering catered and delivered Thanksgiving Feasts for 10 or 20. They’re also offering dine in (reservations required) and take out (call ahead).
- Bahama Breeze - Try something new this holiday with a topical spin on your Thanksgiving meal. It has most of the staples (turkey, cranberry, mashed sweet potatoes) but with a touch of the islands.
Whether you’re enjoying a homemade meal, takeout, or dining out at one of these restaurants, Franke Foodservice Solutions wishes you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!